All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlice Ascher is murdered in Andover. Betty Barnard, a young waitress, is strangled with her own belt. Carmichael Clarke, collector of Chinese art, clubbed to death in Churston. Only in Doncaster does the pattern vary: the man found stabbed in the Regal Cinema is called George Earsfield. But each time, an ABC railway guide is found by the bodies.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became the bestselling novelist in history. She wrote 79 crime mysteries and collections, and saw her work translated into more languages than Shakespeare.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight105 g
- Width133 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Read byFull Cast,John Moffatt,Philip Jackson,Simon Williams
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time90
- Edition StatementA&M
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £12.10Trending at £12.31
- £5.00Trending at £7.98
- £4.65Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.98
- £3.35Trending at £6.57
- £4.95Trending at £7.67
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.