All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly revised and updated, this third edition of the bestselling book offers an introduction to program evaluation including information on stakeholder relationships, program design, data collection and analysis, reporting results, and other important steps. This edition expands coverage of evaluation models and logic models.
- Author BiographyJohn Boulmetis is a professor in the School of Education (SOE), director of graduate studies for the SOE, co-director of the URI/RIC PhD Program, and coordinator of the graduate program in Adult Education at the University of Rhode Island. Phyllis Dutwin is president of Dutwin Associates, a training and development firm, and former vice president of Reading and Educational Services of New Jersey, and is the author of more than a dozen books used by adults individually and in adult education classrooms.
- Author(s)John Boulmetis,Phyllis Dutwin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.