Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines the need for developing new treatments for ACL ruptures, covering the mechanics of the normal ACL and knee, the biology of the response to ACL injury, deficiencies in that response that make the ACL fail to heal spontaneously, and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBraden C. Fleming,Martha M. Murray,Patrick Vavken
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.