All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the foundations of Alternating Direction Implicit iteration for systems with both real and complex spectra and extends work for real spectra into the complex plane with methods for computing optimum iteration parameters.
- Author(s)Eugene L. Wachspress
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.