Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThough the fundamentals of letter writing have remained the same, the way we communicate in business is constantly evolving. This book provides readers with a refresher course in the letter-writing basics, and helpful appendices listing common mistakes in grammar, word usage, and punctuation.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY L. SEGLIN is director of the communications program and a lecturer at Harvard's Kennedy School. EDWARD COLEMAN is the English department chair at North Central High School; and was one of fifty-two national Milken Educators honored by the Milken Family Foundation.
- Author(s)Edward Coleman,Jeffrey L. Seglin
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2 g
- Width74 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.