CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionManaging financial risks comes down to understanding how to reduce a complex business environment into workable concepts and models. This guide provides readers with the tools they need for dealing with the most important areas of financial decision making. It clarifies the factors that affect the value of a firm.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Hampton (Litchfield, CT) is the KPMG Professor of Business and Director of Graduate Business Programs at St. Peter's College, and former Executive Director of the Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS). He is the author of Fundamentals of Enterprise Risk Management (978-0-8144-1492-7).
- Author(s)John J. Hampton
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width74 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.