All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- Description* This book is practically focused, easily accessible, and directly relevant to the academic environment in which department chairs operate. * The authors conducted interviews with department chairs and heads at 38 academic institutions from across the U. S.
- Author BiographyDaniel W. Wheeler is professor and head of the Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communication at the University of Nebraska Lincoln. Alan T. Seagren is professor emeritus and director of the Center for the Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education at the University of Nebraska Lincoln. Linda Wysong Becker is vice president for student services at Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska. Edward R. Kinley is associate vice president for academic affairs and chief information officer at Indiana State University. Dara D. Mlinek is a former research assistant and instructor in the Center for the Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education at the University of Nebraska Lincoln and participated in the research efforts focused on chairs. Kenneth J. Robson has served as a department chair, dean, and vice president. He is currently engaged in a higher education consulting practice with his partner J. Judith Eifert.
- Author(s)Alan T. Seagren,Daniel W. Wheeler,Dara D. Minek,Edward R. Kinley,Kenneth J. Robson,Linda Wysong Becker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Resources for Department Chairs
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.