CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was written to assist early- and middle-career physicians, clinicians, and scientists in understanding the unique mission of academic medicine and to help them build creative, effective and inspiring careers in academic health organizations.
- Author BiographyDr. Roberts has published extensively on the issues of academic fulfillment and achievement, has a major name in the field as chief of psychiatry at Stanford University Medical School, and is the Editor-in-Chief of Academic Psychiatry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Weight957 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byLaura Weiss Roberts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.