All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionthe definitive guide to successfully publishing social science research, securing a job, gaining tenure, surviving research assessment exercises, and obtaining promotion.
- Author BiographyRob Kitchin is a professor and ERC Advanced Investigator in the National Institute of Regional and Spatial Analysis at the National University of Ireland Maynooth, for which he was director between 2002 and 2013. He has published widely across the social sciences, including 23 books and 140 articles and book chapters. He is editor of the international journals, Progress in Human Geography and Dialogues in Human Geography, and for eleven years was the editor of Social and Cultural Geography. He was the editor-in-chief of the 12 volume, International Encyclopedia of Human Geography, and edits two book series, Irish Society and Key Concepts in Geography. He is currently a PI on the Programmable City project, the Digital Repository of Ireland, and the All-Island Research Observatory. He has delivered over 100 invited talks at conferences and universities and his research has been cited over 600 times in local, national and international media. His book 'Code/Space' (with Martin Dodge) won the Association of American Geographers 'Meridian Book Award' for the outstanding book in the discipline in 2011 and a 'CHOICE Outstanding Academic Title 2011' award from the American Library Association. He was the 2013 recipient of the Royal Irish Academy's Gold Medal for the Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Duncan Fuller,Rob Kitchin
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSage Study Skills Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.