All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionOffers advice to those who are just beginning to consider starting a business, as well as those who want to take their business to the next level, on what works and what doesn't. This book shows readers how to create a successful and fulfilling venture.
- Author BiographySusan Urquart-Brown (Oakland, CA) started as an accidental entrepreneur in 1995. As a business coach and mentor, she has encouraged thousands of people to build the business of their dreams. From 1998-2002, Susan wrote Going Solo for The San Francisco Chronicle, an advice column for entrepreneurs.
- Author(s)Susan Urquart-Brown
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date02/12/2010
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.