All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide for inexperienced marketers who have to develop a marketing strategy With technology being built into products of all kinds, many businesses are hiring scientists, engineers, and designers to fulfill strategic marketing and product management roles.
- Author BiographyTOM SPITALE has spent the last 20 years studying and unlocking the mysteries of marketing success. As a speaker, consultant and trainer he has launched thousands of strategic initiatives and plans in the Americas, Europe, and Asia for Fortune 500 companies and for lesser-known organizations in highly-specialized markets. Tom creates tools and frameworks that his clients use in workshop settings, helping them uncover the keys to differentiating their products and services in as little as two days. His goal is to help elevate the role of marketers in the modern organization to be the orchestrators of company strategy. Prior to his consulting career, Tom held a variety of marketing, pricing, and actuarial positions for Walmart, General Electric, and Great American Insurance Company. He is a husband, father, entrepreneur, investor, musician, golfer, sports fan, spiritualist, and cook. MARY ABBAZIA is Managing Director of Impact Planning Group where she guides global clients to grow profitably. She focuses on developing their marketing skills and creating fresh dynamic strategies. Mary also teaches at Columbia University School of Business Executive Marketing Program and at the California Institute of Technology Mary started her career at Intel and was Vice President of The BASES Group, where she forecasted new products and services. Over the past 25 years, her passion has been maximizing clients potential. She has worked across virtually all industries as a speaker, executive educator, and business coach. Her practical approach and real-life experiences, combined with proven frameworks and tools, give clients real results. In addition, teams gain alignment and common language. Mary received her Bachelor of Science in Managerial Economics from the University of California at Davis and her MBA from Golden Gate University in San Francisco, CA. She lives in Connecticut with her family and enjoys hiking and learning about different cultures.
- Author(s)Mary Abbazia,Tom Spitale
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight418 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.