CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £15.26Trending at £25.52
- £4.90Trending at £8.98
- £7.57Trending at £9.01
- £4.97Trending at £5.10
- £5.99Trending at £8.51
- £4.23Trending at £5.18
- £8.90Trending at £10.03
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1975, The Achievement of William Styron was the first collection of critical essays on one of America s most distinguished contemporary fiction writers, and it has become a standard work. Essays from the original edition which are included in this revised edition are those by the editors.
- Author BiographyRobert K. Morris's other books include studies of Anthony Powell, Anthony Burgess, V. S. Naipaul, and the contemporary British novel. Irving Malin has published studies of Saul Bellow, Isaac Bashevis Singer, Nathanael West, and William Faulkner, and has edited a number of collections, including a critical handbook on The Confessions of Nat Turner. Malin is a member of the International Association of University Professors of English.
- Author(s)Irving Malin,Robert K. Morris
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.