All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Stefano Marcelli sets out the theory of The Active Points Test, providing a comprehensive and effective system for point selection. Offering detailed guidance on how to carry out the test and interpret the results, this is essential reading for practitioners and students of acupuncture and related reflex and manual therapies.
- Author BiographyStefano Marcelli graduated from the University of Bologna with a degree in Medicine and Surgery in 1982. He has since trained in Acupuncture, Auricular therapy and Mesotherapy in Italy, France and China. He initiated the anatomical comparative approach in acupuncture research. He is the founder of the Italian School of Mesotherapy and has written ten books on acupuncture and Mesotherapy. He lives in Darfo Boario Terme (Brescia), Italy.
- Author(s)Stefano Marcelli
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/2014
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note62 black and white photographs and diagrams
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.