All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionProposes an ethical framework for educators and school leaders who find their practice constrained by the demands of policies and structures created in response to accountability legislation.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Gunzenhauser is associate professor in the School of Education at the University of Pittsburgh. He is a philosopher of education and qualitative research methodologist, and studies epistemology and ethics as they relate to social justice projects in education and educational research.
- Author(s)Michael G. Gunzenhauser
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.