All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.24Trending at £10.52
About this product
- Author(s)Deborah Fein,Lynn Brennan,Marianne Barton,Molly Helt
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight540 g
- Width203 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Is This Book for You? I. Helping Babies and Toddlers Learn and Develop 1. What Is a Developmental Delay and How Can Games in Routine Activities Help? 2. Keystones: Attachment and Behavioral Teaching 3. 12 Rules to Play By 4. Language, Eye Contact, and Imagination: Important Targets of Learning II. Games and Activities for Toddlers at Risk 5. Waking Up and Going to Sleep 6. Dressing, Undressing, and Diaper Changing 7. Mealtime 8. Bathtime 9. Chores 10. Errands 11. Indoor Play 12. Outdoor Play III. Games and Activities for Babies at Risk 13.0-3 Months 14. 3-6 Months 15. 6-9 Months 16. 9-12 Months IV. More Tips and Tools 17. Specific Words, Phrases, Gestures, and Signs to Work On 18. Preventing Problem Behavior Appendix: Activity Lists
- Author BiographyDeborah Fein, PhD, is Board of Trustees Distinguished Professor in the Departments of Psychology and Pediatrics at the University of Connecticut. Molly Helt, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the Departments of Psychology and Neuroscience at Trinity College, and the parent of a child with autism. Lynn Brennan, EdD, BCBA-D, is a board-certified behavior analyst, based in Massachusetts, who has worked with children with autism spectrum disorders for more than 20 years. Marianne Barton, PhD, is Clinical Professor and Director of Clinical Training in the Department of Psychology at the University of Connecticut, where she is also Director of the Psychological Services Clinic.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.