All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionFor those who lack the linguistic and historical grounding or the time to use the two volume commentary in the International Critical Commentary series, this shorter edition has the main elements of the introduction and commentary but no foreign-language material, technical notes or excursuses.
- Author BiographyC. K. Barrett FBA is Emeritus Professor of Divinity in the University of Durham and Honorary Fellow of Pembroke College, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)C.K. Barrett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleInternational Critical Commentary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.