Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference provides extended biographical profiles of 54 men and women who have shaped advertising from the 19th century to the present. The profiles provide basic biographical information and discuss their careers and contributions in detail.
- Author BiographyEDD APPLEGATE is Associate Professor of Advertising in the Department of Journalism, College of Mass Communication, Middle Tennessee State University. He has published five books on advertising, including Advertising: Concepts, Strategies, and Issues, and has contributed chapters to The Media in America, Corporate Magazines of the United States, and the Dictionary of Literary Biography.
- Author(s)Edd C. Applegate
- Date of Publication25/04/1994
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.