Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the Adam Smith problem, namely the contradiction between his most famous works, The Theory of Moral Sentiments and The Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations . This book argues that these works are, indeed, two different concepts of human nature. It is aimed at those who want to understand utopian thought of Adam Smith.
- Author BiographyDo an Gocmen completed his PhD at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Dogan Gocmen
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Economics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight376 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.