Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a concise account of adder natural history and ecology, giving details of the sort of places likely to be inhabited by adders and describing precisely how, where and when to look for them.
- Author BiographyPeter Stafford first became interested in natural history while at high school and was further inspired when at the age of fourteen he won a safari trip to the national game parks of Zambia. He currently works at the British Museum of Natural History in London, conducting research into pollen grains.
- Author(s)Peter Stafford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/1987
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleShire natural history
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/07/2011
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations, plans, transparencies, bibliography
- Weight68 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.