All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs your addiction taking control of your life? This book provides an integrative, seven-step program to help you finally overcome drug and alcohol addiction, once and for all.
- Author BiographySuzette Glasner-Edwards, PhD, is associate professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Los Angeles. As a principal investigator at the UCLA Integrated Substance Abuse Programs, her research in the area of behavioral treatments for addictions is widely published. She also maintains a private practice where she specializes in the use of cognitive-behavioral, motivational, and mindfulness-based techniques to treat addictions and mental health problems.
- Author(s)Suzette Glasner-Edwards
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight450 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £8.99Trending at £12.02
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.