All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect guide for anyone cruising the area. Thoroughly updated, this new edition conveys the magic of Mediterranean cruising, as well as giving practical first-hand advice on sailing these enticing waters.
- Author BiographyRod Heikell has spent 25 years cruising the coasts and islands of the Mediterranean. Having sailed his own as well as charter and delivery yachts across the Atlantic, around the Caribbean and to South East Asia, it is to the Mediterranean that he always returns. He is the acknowledged expert on Mediterranean sailing and his pilots are referred to by the cruising sailors who rely on them as 'the bible'.
- Author(s)Rod Heikell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- GenreShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Series TitleAdlard Coles Book of
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteColour photos throughout
- Weight510 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- rocketeer_jay_t...14 Dec, 2016by
Sail the Med
If you are planning to sail the Med it's a must read.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.