All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.19Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
About this product
- Author(s)Garvin Karunaratne
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication10/02/2004
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight208 g
- Width149 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Foreword Chapter 2 Preface Chapter 3 Acknowledgments Chapter 4 Introduction Chapter 5 The Chronology of the U.S. Presidential Election of 2000 Chapter 6 Why the 2000 Presidential Election Moved to the Courts Chapter 7 The Florida Supreme Court Decision Chapter 8 The U.S. Supreme Court Decision Chapter 9 The Administration of the 2000 Presidential Election Chapter 10 The Electoral College Chapter 11 The Role of the Media Chapter 12 Conclusion Chapter 13 Bibliography Chapter 14 Author: Biographical Sketch Chapter 15 Index
- Author BiographyGarvin Karunaratne, a former elections administrator, is an international consultant, researcher and writer as well as Director of the Center for Global Poverty Alleviation, London, United Kingdom. He holds a Ph.D. from Michigan State University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.