All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA work that gives a full description of a method for analyzing the admissible complex representations of the general linear group G = Gl(N,F) of a non-Archimedean local field F in terms of the structure of these representations when they are restricted to certain compact open subgroups of G.
- Author(s)Colin J. Bushnell,Philip Kutzko
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/12/1992
- Series TitleAnnals of Mathematics Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 129
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight457 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.