All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Advanced Fitness Instructor's Handbook follows on from The Fitness Instructor's Handbook, covering the National Occupational Standards and the Qualifications framework for Level 3 and Level 4 Instructors teaching Exercise and Fitness both in the UK and in Europe.
- Author BiographyMorc Coulson is a Senior Lecturer and the Programme Leader for Sport and Exercise Science at the University of Sunderland. David Archer is a lecturer in Exercise Physiology and Physiology of Training at the University of Sunderland and previously lectured in Sport Science at the University of Aberdeen.
- Author(s)David Archer,Morc Coulson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleFitness Professionals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings and photographs throughout
- Weight546 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £20.45Trending at £29.94
- £17.65Trending at £18.06
- £22.69Trending at £23.25
- £15.37Trending at £17.47
- £10.73Trending at £13.45
- £27.40Trending at £40.27
- £10.56Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.