All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £16.13Was:£22.99Free postage
- £16.33Was:£22.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionTagline: Patrick Lencioni's first full-length nonfiction book. This book brings together all of the themes of Patrick Lencioni's other bestselling books into a cohesive and comprehensive exploration of organizational health - what it means for an organization to be healthy , why it's critical for success, and how to get there.
- Author BiographyPatrick M. Lencioni is founder and president of The Table Group, a management consulting firm specializing in organizational health and executive team development. As a consultant and keynote speaker, he has worked with thousands of senior executives in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to start-ups and nonprofits. Lencioni is the author of nine business books with over three million copies sold worldwide. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and four boys.
- Author(s)Patrick M. Lencioni
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B Lencioni Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.50
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £23.80Trending at £24.16
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.