All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis science series presents some of the key figures, events and advances that define technological progress from the 1500s to the present day.
- Author BiographyCharlie Samuels studied at the University of Oxford before beginning a career in publishing that has lasted over 20 years. He has written hundreds of articles and dozens of books for younger readers, particularly about historical, cultural and military subjects. He has also contributed to and edited many illustrated reference encyclopedias for the British and American markets. He lives in London, where his nephews and godchildren are happy to tell him how to be a better writer.
- Author(s)Charlie Samuels
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleScience Timelines
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight424 g
- Width223 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.89
- £4.44Trending at £4.70
- £4.45Trending at £5.03
- £6.10Trending at £6.34
- £2.81Trending at £5.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.