CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the issues that have absorbed philosophers for over 25 centuries: the quest to define reality; the problem of the existence of God; the search for moral values; the problem of evil; the discovery of the self; and other philosophical issues are outlined in six thematic chapters.
- Author BiographyLUIS E. NAVIA is Professor of Philosophy at New York Institute of Technology. He has held various administrative positions, including the deanship of the School of Arts, Sciences, and Communications. He has published fourteen books-most recently Classical Cynicism: A Critical Study (Greenwood, 1996) and Diogenes of Sinope: The Man in the Tub (Greenwood, 1998)-and numerous articles.
- Author(s)Luis E. Navia
- Date of Publication30/07/1999
- Series TitleContributions in Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 71
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.