All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
About this product
- DescriptionHe's rude, arrogant, cold, unfriendly, and easily bored. But nobody minds, because Sherlock Holmes is a genius at solving mysteries. This collection of some of Holmes's most intriguing cases includes unabridged tales of blackmail, lost fortunes, and, of course, murder. Reissue.
- Author BiographyArthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930) studied medicine at Edinburgh University, but ultimately gave up medicine to pursue a career in writing both fiction and non-fiction. His iconic sleuths, Holmes and Watson, have entertained generations of readers.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1920
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Weight136 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementTor ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.