Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £6.35Trending at £6.42
- £12.21Trending at £12.43
- £6.99Trending at £8.93
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £7.99Trending at £8.37
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most popular and revered works of the 18th century. This text is a critical edition of Tobias Smollett's 1776 translation of Bishop Fenelon's 1699 Mirror for Princes , written for Duc de Burgogne, heir presumptive to Louis XIV.
- Author BiographyLeslie A. Chilton is a faculty associate in English at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Francois de Salignac de la Mothe-Fenelon
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/05/1997
- Language(s)English & English
- Series TitleWorks of Tobias Smollett S.
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note7 b&w illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byTobias Smollett
- Volume editorLeslie A. Chilton
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.