All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the hunt for an Egyptologist and a mysterious ancient pharaoh, Tintin scours Egypt and India. He makes friends with elephants, narrowly avoids falling victim to the poison of madness and saves a maharajah from a killer tiger. The Blue Lotus In India, Tintin gets drawn into a dangerous mystery revolving around a madness-inducing poison.
- Author BiographyHerge (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. His pseudonym comes from his initials backwards (R.G., as pronounced in French). Over the course of 54 years he completed 23 albums of The Adventures of Tintin series, which is now considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, comics series of all time. With translations published in over 80 languages, more than 230 million copies sold worldwide and a Hollywood movie to its name, Tintin dominates the Comics and Graphic Novels chart even today. Sadly, Herge died in 1983, leaving his 24th album, Tintin and Alph-Art, unfinished, but his hero continues to be one of the most iconic characters in both adult and children's fiction.
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, color
- Weight474 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £24.99Trending at £25.77
- £10.14Trending at £13.82
- £6.67Trending at £7.96
- £6.54Trending at £7.98
- £6.79Trending at £11.04
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £6.88Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.