All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Black Island Wrongly accused of a theft, Tintin is led to set out with Snowy on an adventure to investigate a gang of forgers. King Ottokar's Sceptre Tintin travels to the Syldavia and uncovers a plot to dethrone King Muskar XII. But can he help the head of state before it's too late?
- Author BiographyHerge (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. His pseudonym comes from his initials backwards (R.G., as pronounced in French). Over the course of 54 years he completed 23 albums of The Adventures of Tintin series, which is now considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, comics series of all time. With translations published in over 80 languages, more than 230 million copies sold worldwide and a Hollywood movie to its name, Tintin dominates the Comics and Graphic Novels chart even today. Sadly, Herge died in 1983, leaving his 24th album, Tintin and Alph-Art, unfinished, but his hero continues to be one of the most iconic characters in both adult and children's fiction.
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, color
- Weight471 g
- Width156 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £21.79Trending at £22.74
- £10.97Trending at £13.78
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £10.91Trending at £12.38
- £5.12Trending at £6.98
- £9.65Trending at £10.96
- £9.45Trending at £10.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.