All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore or rediscover Mark Twain's novel of American adolescence in an elegantly designed, cloth-bound, portable format with an elastic closure.
- Author BiographyMARK TWAIN (1835-1910) grew up in Hannibal Missouri. He began his career as a journeyman printer and journalist. His youthful experiences along the Mississippi inspired some of his most famous works--and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. In addition to his well-known works of fiction, he was also a prolific travel writer. Among his best-known works is Life on the Mississippi. He was also a star of the lecture circuit. SARAH KERNAN received her Ph.D. in Comparative Literature from the University of Pennsylvania and has published work on Henry Roth and Jean Toomer. She teaches English at the Dalton School.
- Author(s)Mark Twain
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width146 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Introduction bySarah Kernan
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.