The Advertising Agency Business: The Complete Manual for Management and Operation by Herbert S. Gardner, Eugene J. Hameroff (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.07Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
- £4.38Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to advertising agency business. It shows how to evaluate an agency; structure ownership; manage, develop, and evaluate personnel; develop mutually beneficial relationships with clients and suppliers; and generate new business through aggressive lead generation and knowledgeable assessment of client personnel blockbuster presentations.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
- Author(s)Eugene J. Hameroff,Herbert S. Gardner
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMarketing/Sales/Advertising & Promotion
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.