All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £94.71Was:£100.00Free postage
- £97.99Was:£100.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that relations between mind and body are analogous to those between subject matter and style in art.
- Author BiographyGerald C. Cupchik is Professor of Psychology at the University of Toronto, Scarborough. His research focuses on emotion and aesthetics using quantitative and qualitative methods in a complementary manner in order to analyse how people respond to paintings and the emotional experiences people have while reading literature or watching films. He also works closely with artists to better understand the processes underlying their creative acts.
- Author(s)Gerald C. Cupchik
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Emotion and Social Interaction
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus.
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.