All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionOn an autumn morning in 1894, Captain Alfred Dreyfus appeared for a routine inspection but found himself summarily accused of high treason. Here he began a twelve-year ordeal that included imprisonment on Devil's Island, trial, and long delayed pardon. This book is an account of the Dreyfus Affair, the scandal that rocked 19th century France.
- Author BiographyJean-Denis Bredin (17 May 1929, Paris) is a French attorney and founding partner of the firm Bredin Prat. He is the twentieth, and current occupant of seat 3 of the Academie francaise, elected on 15 June 1989.
- Author(s)Jean-Denis Bredin
- PublisherGeorge Braziller Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorge Braziller Inc
- Content Note60 b&w
- Weight930 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.