All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens to us when we die? Many think of heaven as an unimaginable state of bliss. As for hell, it's far out of proportion to any sin we might have committed and makes a travesty of God. But what if the afterlife was something very different? The key to such knowledge is mediumship. This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyStafford Betty is a professor of religion at California State University in Bakersfield, earned his PhD in theology from Fordham University, and is a world expert on afterlife studies.
- Author(s)Stafford Betty
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenrePsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight181 g
- Width143 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.