All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.69Trending at £9.05
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past thirty-two years - from the presidency of Jimmy Carter through that of George W Bush - the US government has in fact balanced its budget in only four of them, while the fiscal challenges confronting President Obama make a balanced budget anytime soon a remote possibility. This book provides a historical perspective on this issue.
- Author BiographyIwan Morgan is professor of U.S. Studies and deputy director of the Institute for the Study of the Americas at the University of London. His previous books include Eisenhower versus The Spenders, Deficit Government: Taxing and Spending in Modern America, and, most recently, Nixon.
- Author(s)Iwan Morgan
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note35 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.