CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the recent popularity of the dystopian genre in literature and film, as well as connecting contemporary manifestations of dystopia to cultural trends and the implications of technological and social changes on the individual and society as a whole.
- Author BiographyLouisa MacKay Demerjian lives and teaches in Plymouth, Massachusetts. She received her Master's degree in English from the University of Massachusetts at Boston. This project brings together her interests in politics, culture and literature. As a teacher of first year college students, she has seen the need for those students to develop their critical thinking and reading skills, and believes that studying dystopian literature and film would help those young adults to be more critically aware.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byLouisa MacKay Demerjian
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.