All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe text of Wharton's richly allusive Pulitzer Prize-winning 1921 novel of desire and its implications in Old New York has been rigorously annotated by a prominent Wharton scholar.
- Author BiographyPulitzer Prize-winning American writer and designer Edith Wharton (1862-1937) is the author of The House of Mirth, The Age of Innocence, Ethan Frome, The Decoration of Houses, and many other books. Candance Waid is Associate Professor of English at the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she teaches American literature with a focus on race and regional cultures. She is the author of Edith Wharton's Letters from the Underworld: Fictions of Women and Writing and is the editor of Wharton's novels, short stories, and autobiography. She previously taught at Yale University and at the Sorbonne.
- PrizesWinner of Pulitzer Prize Novel Category 1921.
- Author(s)Edith Wharton
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication20/12/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight410 g
- Width142 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCandace Waid
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £9.42
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.28
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £3.33Trending at £5.04
- £4.40Trending at £7.33
- £5.95Trending at £8.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.