All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.85Trending at £5.99
- £13.99Trending at £14.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.08
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
- £22.44Trending at £22.87
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art Institute of Chicago's opportunity to host the International Exhibition of Modern Art, better known as the Armory Show, in 1913 set a radical new course for modern art in the US. This title brings together over 130 masterpieces from the Art Institute, which holds one of the finest collections of European modern art in North America.
- Author BiographyStephanie D'Alessandro is the Gary C. and Frances Comer Curator of Modern Art and Renee DeVoe Mertz is a research associate, both in the Department of Medieval to Modern European Painting and Sculpture at The Art Institute of Chicago.
- Author(s)Stephanie D'Alessandro
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note154 color + 8 b-w illus.
- Weight1270 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.