All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArturo Giraldez provides a rich history of the ships and sailors that launched the global economy. Beginning with the founding of Manila in 1571 and ending in 1815 when the last galleon left Acapulco for the Philippines, these vessels braved weather and pirates to establish a vital connection between the Spanish empire in America with Asia.
- Author BiographyArturo Giraldez is professor of modern languages and literature at the University of the Pacific.
- Author(s)Professor Arturo Giraldez
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleExploring World History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note4 maps
- Weight553 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £33.06Trending at £44.95
- £19.32Trending at £27.49
- £7.63Trending at £9.41
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.