The Albert Memorial: The Prince Consort National Memorial : Its History, Contexts and Conservation by Yale University Press (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.00+ £21.45 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookwormscromer
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.13Trending at £55.25
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.20
- £17.24Trending at £17.72
- £10.79Trending at £14.98
- £8.02Trending at £8.17
- £24.73Trending at £27.65
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the Albert Memorial. It tells the history, discusses the symbolism, and gives an account of the recent restoration of this 19th-century monument. In commemorating Prince Albert, the Memorial exemplified the age, its material achievements, its cultural inheritance and its aspirations.
- Author BiographyChris Brooks teaches Victorian culture at the University of Exeter.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- Series TitleThe Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note112 b-w + 200 color illus.
- Weight2041 g
- Width155 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edited byChris Brooks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.