All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.56Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to a wide range of alchemical authors and works.
- Author BiographyStanton J. Linden is Professor Emeritus of English, Washington State University. His publications include Darke Hierogliphicks: Alchemy in English Literature from Chaucer to the Restoration (1996), Emblems and Alchemy (co-editor, 1998), and a critical edition of George Ripley's Compound of Alchymy (2001).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byStanton J. Linden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.