All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Alhambra is the only Muslim palace to have survived since the Middle Ages. Built by a threatened dynasty of Muslim Spain, it was preserved as a monument to the triumph of Christianity. It has long been a byword for exotic and melancholy beauty. This book examines its history and allure.
- Author BiographyRobert Irwin lives in London. His fiction includes The Arabian Nightmare and Exquisite Corpse. His many books and articles on Islamic subjects include The Arabian Nights: A Companion and Islamic Art.
- Author(s)Robert Irwin
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleWonders of the World
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note24 halftones, 3 line illustrations, endpaper map
- Width114 mm
- Height184 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.