All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimon Winchester turns his unrivaled talents to revealing the significance of the intriguing photograph whose subject inspired Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
- Author BiographySimon Winchester is the author of Atlantic, The Professor and the Madman, The Map that Changed the World, and A Crack in the Edge of the World, all of which have been New York Times bestsellers. In recognition of his accomplished body of work, Winchester was made Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in 2006. He lives in Manhattan and western Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Simon Winchester
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight157 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.37
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.