CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.47
- £9.83Trending at £12.72
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late 1950s, the US Army Corps of Engineers announced its intention to construct a dam along the Allegheny River in Warren, Pennsylvania. This title examines the short- and long-term consequences of the relocation of the Senecas.
- Author BiographyJoy A. Bilharz is associate professor of anthropology at the State University of New York College at Fredonia.
- Author(s)Joy Ann Bilharz
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.