All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, Helen Knightly has given her life to others: to her haunted mother, to her enigmatic father, to her husband and now-grown daughters. Unfolding over twenty-four hours, this novel explores the ties between mothers and daughters, wives and lovers, the meaning of devotion and the line between love and hate.
- Author BiographyAlice Sebold is the author of the number one bestseller The Lovely Bones and the memoir Lucky. She lives in California with her husband, Glen David Gold
- Author(s)Alice Sebold
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/10/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/07/2010
- Pagination291 pp
- Edition StatementAirside ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.