All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.32Trending at £14.94
- £9.27Trending at £12.95
- £18.33Trending at £26.09
- £13.85Trending at £22.98
- £12.58Trending at £22.92
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
About this product
- DescriptionNew ideas for building nontraditional kilns.
- Author BiographyIan Gregory is a well-known British ceramicist. Having taught for many years, he now devotes his time to making ceramic figures and building kilns. He is a Fellow of the Craft Potters Association, and he frequently gives lectures and demonstrations both in the U.K. and abroad. He is the author of two previous books, Kiln Building and Sculptural Ceramics.
- Author(s)Ian Gregory
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2005
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleCeramics Handbooks
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note116 color, 20 b/w illus.
- Weight281 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.