CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines the different types of 'alternative media' and offers an overview of global alternative media activity, before moving on to provide information about alternative media production and how to get involved in it, including: What is Alternative Media? Alternative media in practice; and, making media getting involved.
- Author BiographyKate Coyer is an independent radio producer and media activist. She is currently a post-doctoral research fellow with the Annenberg School of Communications at the University of Pennsylvania and Central European University in Budapest where she works on community media. Tony Dowmunt has been involved in alternative video and television production since 1975 and is now course tutor on the MA in Screen Documentary at Goldsmiths, University of London. Alan Fountain is currently Chief Executive of European Audiovisual Entrepreneurs (EAVE), a professional development programme for film and television producers. He was the first Commissioning Editor for Independent Film and TV at Channel Four, 1981-94.
- Author(s)Alan Fountain,Kate Coyer,Tony Dowmunt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMedia Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.