All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollows the twists and turns of Shauna Reid's adventure as she curbs the calories and learns to love the gym. This title includes travel tales from Red Square to Reykjavik, as well as romance and intrigue as she meets the man of her dreams during a pub quiz in Glasgow.
- Author BiographyShauna Reid grew up in Australia and currently lives in Scotland. She enjoys travel, pub quizzes and watching men's tennis. As well as her 'Dietgirl' blog ahe also writes 'What's New Pussycat?', which has been featured in various newspaper, magazine, TV and radio publications, including the Sydney Morning Herald. Shauna is thirteen stone lighter than she used to be.
- Author(s)Shauna Reid
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date05/02/2011
- Content Note1x8pp picture sections
- Weight282 g
- Width131 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.61
- £4.75Trending at £4.93
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.16
- £4.79Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.